Sunday, August 26, 2012

Swap Ideas Day Hop

I don't know about you, but I love finding inspiration on pinterest and on other blogs! I also love fun link up hops! So, when Julie from White Lights on Wednesdays, put out a call for co-host, I jumped at the chance to join her! What better way to start the approaching holidays than "swapping ideas!"



I've got some totally awesome co-hosts from White Lights on WednesdaysYeung Mother Hubbard and Harvest Moon by Hand joining in to spread the Swap Hop lovin'.  

Link up your blog and/or Pinterest pages.  Pinterest is such a large source of great ideas and really gives you a feeling for the person you're following.  As cool as Pinterest is, the heart of who we are can be found on our blogs.  So let's make it happen y'all.  Spread the love, swap your ideas, and make some new friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_180x150