Sunday, July 22, 2012

Homemade "Pore Strip" Mask


As I run out of things, I am trying to replace them with homemade versions. I used my last Biore Pore Strip several weeks ago, so I have been researching, and trying to find something that I can use in it's place. I wanted something that was really easy to make, and that didn't have very many ingredients. There was one that I tried, that I kind of liked, but I couldn't stand the smell of it. I have been playing around with the recipe and this is what I have come up with!

I think it works pretty good. It grabs a hold of all that icky oil on the nose and chin, and pulls it out. You can put it all over your face, if you want to, BUT beware that it hurts when you pull if off! Yes, I am speaking from experience. Besides grabbing that icky oil, this recipe may work good for a hair wax removal on the upper lip. Not that I have any hair on my upper lip, of course. (Getting older really sucks!)  

Homemade Pore Strip Mask

Here is what you will need:
1 package, powdered unflavored Knox Gelatin
Lemon Juice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_180x150